Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Cross Stitched Ornaments!

A few months back, I found a delightful cross-stitch shop on Etsy - Canadian Stitchery! They have wooden blanks that you cross stitch designs onto. Most of the ones I bought were ugly Christmas sweaters, but I also found a few other cute ones.

This one made its way into The Husband's stocking this year - seemed the most fitting for him.



The sheep was a birthday gift for a friend, so that it would be there in time to put on her tree. She loves sheep, so it was perfect. (This was actually in the Easter ornament section, but who cares?)

My grandma is a quilter, so I figured she'd appreciate the quilted star.

This dinosaur was for ME! I just thought it was hilarious.

For Thing 1, who loves penguins.


 And for Thing 2, because it was just funny. Everyone seemed to enjoy the ornaments in their stockings.

No comments: