Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More PJs....

So the PJ train continues....when I made the ninja PJs for my friend, I started worrying because I discovered some pilling on the PJ pants.  I thought that maybe I should make another pair of pants, in case the pilling became horrible quickly.  She likes purple, and I figured that these would go okay with the ninjabread shirt.  There was the added bonus that this flannel has been in my stash for years, so it was nice to get it used up.


And another friend likes sheep.  When we were in high school together, she frequently wore a particular sweater with sheep knitted into the design.  So when I saw a set of sheep sheets at a thrift store, I just HAD to buy them.  As per usual, the top is M5504, and the pants are M3006.  I don't see these lasting terribly long, but the fabric was so perfect that I had to go for it.  I have another pair (new fabric!) in progress for her for Christmas....


No comments: