Thursday, March 19, 2015

And more PJs....

Another belated birthday gift here - I have a friend who loves foxes.  Last year, I gave her a pair of fox flannel PJ pants.  This year, the pants are a lighter cotton.  I found the fabric on clearance at HF and had to snatch it up for her.


And for my ninja friend, I made a pair of lounge/PJ pants from a striped thrifted sheet.  As soon as I saw it, I thought it would make some fun PJ pants.  I hope that she likes it.  Sadly, I noticed after I made the pants and washed them, that there is some pilling in places.  (Didn't notice that when I'd washed the sheet before cutting.)  So I may make another pair of pants to go along with this, in case this pair doesn't last long.


And the set together with the ninjabread shirt.


Both PJ pants were made with M3006, my TNT PJ pant pattern.

No comments: