Monday, March 16, 2015

PJs

The son of one of my friends had a birthday recently.  Though it was of course cold out, I made him a pair of more summery PJs, as a sign of hope that spring will come.  :)  Plus, if he's anything like my boys, they like to wear summer PJs and burrow into so many blankets that they're sweating.  Goofy boys!

This is a Transformers fabric found at WM on clearance and a tie-dye flannel from JAF on Black Friday.  I like bringing the neckline to the front when I'm using the contrasting color - I think it helps tie the set together better.  This is KS 3042, my TNT woven kiddo PJ pattern.

And for another friend, I'm working on a PJ/lounge set for her.  The pants will be shown later, but I appliqued ninjabread shapes to the front of a purchased shirt to go with it.  I hope that she loves them!


No comments: