Saturday, June 22, 2019

Toddler fun!

Ah, I remember the days when I did a lot of little kid sewing, and it was so gratifying.  Well, a coworker has a toddler, and I had been meaning to sew for her for a long time.  It all started with finding this Nightmare before Christmas knit remnant at JAF maybe a year ago. So finally I did a lot of cutting (patterns from Kwik Sew's Sewing for Toddlers) and sewed these up over Memorial Day weekend.

The Nightmare before Christmas pants are size 2T.


Along with those pants, I also had a few other knit fabrics.  From top left and going clockwise - Nightmare before Christmas, rainbow spiderweb (stash - 2T pants), cats (JAF - 2T shorts), sharks (stash - 2T shorts), superhero cat words (JAF - 2T shorts), and blocks of cats (stash - 2T pants).


My coworker was surprised and excited to get these for her little one!

No comments: