Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Cocoon Cardigan

I mentioned the Star Wars cardigan I made for myself when I blogged about my niece's cardigan.  Well, this is another one from that pattern, Cocoon Cardigan from Patterns for Pirates.  I bought the knit Tardis fabric at JAF quite a long time ago, with intent of making this cardigan for a friend who's a die-hard Whovian.

I got Thing 2 to model it for me for pics.  It's not his usual style (well, maybe - when combined with PJ pants!), but he looks pretty dapper! ;)


This is size S, with the short bands and 3/4 sleeves.  I did add the patch pockets, and I also added short bands to the sleeves to avoid having to hem them.


I hated sewing with this fabric, but I love how it feels and looks.  And my friend loved it, which is what's important!

No comments: