Saturday, July 6, 2019

A little detour!

So I follow Kadiddlehopper's blog, and she has just started posting ahead after a bit of a hiatus. And today I saw that her most recent post was a free pattern/tutorial for a reversible scrub cap. And it just so happens that my cat-sitter might love a new scrub cap! So I had to drop everything and try this out!

Thing 2 helped me pick the fabrics. One side (the "main" side to me, just because this is the one I knew she needed) is rainbow cats.


And here you can see the back.


And the reverse is this multicolored paw prints on black. I think it goes with the rainbow cats pretty well.


The orange bias tape is homemade, from the bias tape I used to trim a friend's baby sling (looks like I didn't blog about it, but I made a black linen sling, trimmed with orange bias tape - she loved it!).

This worked up quickly in about an hour or so! Hopefully it fits the cat-sitter's head!

1 comment:

KID, MD said...

Love it!!! The orange bias tape is perfect with those prints.