Saturday, January 4, 2020

Christmas Boxers!

Gift giving occasions often involve new boxers for the men in my family! I've made this pattern (Simplicity 9958) sooo many times now! The question is always just which fabrics to choose....

My husband spent a lot of time this fall chopping up the pieces of our tree that was taken down recently. So when I randomly spotted a log print at JAF, I just had to get it for him. The Marine Corps print was a new one that Thing 2 spotted and begged for....and I told him he had to forget all knowledge of it, since Christmas was coming. These are size men's S, with a shortened hem based on his preference.


Thing 2 of course needed a pair of the Marine Corps print. And then I had six or seven cut out pairs sitting around, waiting for time.....so I chose the fun kitty print to finish up for his stocking. These are boys' size XL. Hopefully they'll fit for awhile. I need to get those other pairs sewn up before he outgrows them.....


And Thing 1 couldn't be left out. These fabrics are from a coop purchase a couple years ago. They were always intended for boxers for Thing 1, but I hadn't gotten around to them until now. And I wanted to avoid purchasing more fabric close to Christmas, so I found these on the shelf and stitched them up. He wears mens' size XS.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

And making money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

Follow the steps below to make money...

STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products the system will push
STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all for you!

Do you want to start making money???

Click here to activate the system