Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Christmas PJ Pants

Silly me did not remember to take pics before mailing out some of the gifts, but I did grab these out of my kids' rooms to take one. This is Simplicity 8022, my new go-to for my younger son. I bought the Blackhawks fleece during a sale over the summer, and it's been waiting for Christmas. I have been making his PJ pants a size child/teen M, with smaller SAs for the fleece. But I went up to child/teen L for this one, as I want it to fit longer.

My older son doesn't normally wear PJ pants, but I saw the gamer flannel at JAF one day and thought it would be perfect. He was having surgery right after Christmas, so I thought he might like a pair of soft flannel lounge pants during his recovery. This is the teen/adult size L.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose weight then you certainly have to get on this brand new custom keto diet.

To create this service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs have united to produce keto meal plans that are useful, painless, price-efficient, and delightful.

From their grand opening in 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their figure and well-being with the benefits a professional keto diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto diet.