Monday, January 18, 2021

Gift/stash/gift stash sewing!

I've been motivated to sew stash recently, and it has the added bonus of adding to my gift stash, because so much of these fabrics were purchased on sale with intentions of use for a gift for someone. This one is no different. I purchased this Detroit Tigers flannel early in the year when JAF put licensed sports fabrics on a good sale. My aunt is a lifelong Tigers fan, so it was fun to find this fabric for her.


 This is M3006, my (mostly) go to for women's PJ pants. Since I'm not sure exactly how well the elastic is sized for her (it's hard to get definite answers to that), I always put in buttonholes in the waist and a drawstring. This particular drawstring is an orange ribbon that I also used in a not-quite-finished pair of PJs for my niece (they'll be done and show up eventually!)

These will be either her birthday or Christmas gift this year. Whew! So nice to be getting things out of the way already!

No comments: