Sunday, October 4, 2020

Going Away Gifts

When you've got a work buddy who's leaving for greener pastures, you have to send them along with stuff to remember you by.....

She had seen me wearing a similar mask a few times and requested this one, with hair elastics that she provided. So she did know this was coming but not when....


And scrub caps have been an on/off needed item at work. They became even more important recently when disposable bouffants became hard to find. So I thought she needed a few for her journey. 


The rainbow paw prints seemed like a given, but there were several colorways at the fabric store when I went. I ultimately texted her to ask "Pink or purple? Or blue?" And the answer was "PURPLE"



And when I spotted this goat yoga fabric, it was a total no brainer! How hilarious is that?



 She was surprised and very pleased on her last day, and the mask and goat yoga scrub cap were immediately pressed into service. Very gratifying. 

No comments: