Saturday, October 10, 2020

Portable Project Finished!

As previously mentioned, no doubt, I like to have portable projects going. And I recently looked at my Pinterest boards and decided the time was right to try a pattern I'd tagged for a bookmark. I bought these ready-to-stitch bookmark blanks from either Etsy or eBay awhile ago - don't remember for sure. I used a black one a couple of years ago for my PacMan bookmark. This time, I decided to use a friendship bracelet pattern for a Wonder Woman bookmark.

I did one thing that I regret - decided to try using four strands of floss to stitch. Two might not have been complete coverage, and three I think would have been perfect. Four was just too much. But I wanted to use the loop start, so.....by the time I came to my senses, I was over the halfway point. Will not make that mistake again.

I do think it turned out okay, and a few days or weeks in time out will make me like it so much more.


 

No comments: