Monday, February 22, 2021

Back to the lightweight PJs!

Back when I made the requested lightweight pair of PJ pants for my mother, using a microfiber sheet set from Target, I had asked my SIL if my niece would like matching PJs. This was a terrible idea, because I hadn't yet done anything but cut the PJ pants. (Though I should've known better just from that!) This is fabric from hell. It looks super cute, but it frays like nobody's business and just generally misbehaves. I have hated almost every minute working with it.

This is the usual KS 213 pattern, but minus any ribbon trim because the fabric was just awful. I finished up other projects and then ran across this - cut and pinned but not a stitch in it - while cleaning up some piles. Sigh.....time to whip it up while the serger was in a behaving mood.


 Hopefully she loves them!

No comments: