Wednesday, February 3, 2021

"Clean mask" bags

I've been saying for awhile now that I needed to make myself a cloth bag to hold my clean masks, so that they won't smell of the plastic ziploc bag that I was using. And it hadn't happened yet. But my immediate motivation was to make ones for my kids to use in their backpacks - to hold 1-2 clean masks in case of unforeseen disaster at school. And since I was doing theirs, I also did a large one for myself. 

I use this zippered pouch tutorial, but I just change the dimensions to suit my needs. In this case, the smaller pouches were cut 12 inches wide by 6.5 inches high. They are fully lined - these two have dark green broadcloth for linings. And the large pouch is 12.5x12.5 inches - the size of one of my quilting rulers. That one uses a red broadcloth lining. 


 

No comments: