Friday, February 12, 2021

Wonder Woman Fleece Pants!

I remember spotting Wonder Woman logo fleece fabric at WM a few years ago, before I had tried out a no sideseam pants pattern for myself. I had really debated buying it, because I love Wonder Woman, and then I never did. Well, when I went looking for the Marauder's Map fleece, I happened to spot this Wonder Woman logo fleece on clearance! So I snatched it up. (And now I am contemplating going back for more....)

I had intended to use S8022 like the Grinch pair, but I had misremembered how much fabric that took. Instead, I went with B6887 because it would fit on what I had. I knew that these would fit me okay, so that seemed like the smartest way to go. And I was able to squeeze out another pair for my friend's daughter (KS SFT) from the leftovers.

My only quibble is that the legs aren't as full as the Grinch pants, which feel a little more luxurious to me. But the crotch to waist area fits better with this pattern. So I'm debating whether to go back to get more fleece and remake these by using the crotch to waist pattern from B6887 and redrawing the legs to be more full, after S8022. Decisions, decisions....in the meantime, these are super comfy.


 

No comments: