Thursday, December 31, 2020

New fleece PJ pants

Of course Thing 2 was going to need new PJ pants also! He's been growing, so some of his prior PJ pants are getting into the "wader" category. Plus, he just loves PJ pants and wears them around the house all day. I also used S8022 for these.

The first pair is a Blackhawks fleece print, which I bought online early in the year and then promptly forgot about. This is child size L, the same as last Christmas's Blackhawks fleece PJ pants. They still fit well, with possibly a little room left for growth.


This next pair is a Star Wars fleece print that I found randomly on clearance at JAF. I was there for something else entirely and happened to walk by the section and just had to grab it. (They only charged me $2.37/yd! I should have taken all of it!) I made this one teen/adult size XS to give some more growth room.



And a closer look at the print - designed to look like a Christmas sweater. 😎


 

No comments: