Sunday, December 20, 2020

Oversized Hanging Towels

So I made hanging towels for my clinic to hang near the sinks, and looking back on the blog, it's been 6 years now, since they were a Christmas project posted way late! No wonder they were getting a bit ratty!

Time for some new ones for sure. These were intended last year, but I only got as far as prepping the towels then. A few months ago, I started putting the toppers together, and I'm not sure why it took me so long to finally stitch them in place! Of course, as I say that, I have to add that there are only two showing up on the blog today, because the other six don't have snaps installed yet. Maybe this weekend?



Not sure why I can't get these pictures to line up next to one another, but there you have the wonders of technology.  These are made with a standard sized bath towel cut in half.

No comments: