Tuesday, July 23, 2019

More PJ Pants!

Thing 2 had a birthday recently, and he needed some smaller gifts to go with the bigger one we'd already gotten. So PJ pants were my immediate idea! The milk and cookies flannel has been in my stash for a long time - I eked this pair out of what I had! And the Chicago Blackhawks woven fabric was from a sale earlier this summer. (I also have some fleece for Christmas PJ pants - shhh! Don't tell him!)


The milk and cookies pair was S8022, size M. I wasn't sure how it would do in a flannel (although I believe flannel was listed as a recommended fabric), so I did the 3/8" SAs again. The Blackhawks pair is KS 3042 size XL. The others that he has in that pattern and size have some decent growth room, so I figured these would last awhile. The fabric was too expensive to want him to outgrow it quickly!

No comments: