Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nothing to report....yet...

So I've done very little sewing lately - too much going on, plus the slowly healing finger. I did finally finish two pairs of orange fleece slippers that have been patiently waiting for a cuff seam. And I'm probably a third of the way through the newest pair of shoes for Thing 2 - hopefully there will be a picture tonight. His current shoes are holey!

I also have flannel fabric prewashed for more quick blankets. Thing 1's kindergarten teacher is about to have her first baby, and one of my coworkers just took in her infant niece. So I shopped my stash from last year's Black Friday shopping and found girl flannels for both. And I have the flannel that I bought for the Things this summer - those will also be cut tonight. We'll see how far I get.

No comments: