So titled, because that's what I called it during construction.
My friend is a martial artist. I was looking for crochet graphs for potential fund-raising projects, and I ran across the martial artist graph. That graph is intended for filet crochet, and I knew I wanted to use all single crochet stitches. So I rewrote the graph so that each X on the graph became a 2x2 square on my graph. Then I started stitching. This has taken countless hours - mainly because I wanted it to be perfect. I got almost halfway through the graph and realized I'd lost two stitches somewhere, so I ripped it back almost to the beginning and became much more obsessive about counting stitches. I ripped the borders off and redid them three times, because I wasn't happy with how they were lying. Ultimately, there's a lot of work in this afghan. (It's covering my queen-size bed in this picture - I don't know why it looks so square, because it's definitely a rectangle.) But it turned out amazing, and she loves it, so....well-worth the headache.