Saturday, November 4, 2017

Wow...it's been awhile....

Let's see if I can remember what all I've worked on since my last post and find pics for some.  Bear with me....

So I made prototype shorts for my niece.  This is the Easy Ruffle Shorts pattern by LLK - it's an older pattern that they are no longer supporting, apparently, but it's still out there.  I think this was size 6.  I need to try it again, because it was too tight on her.  I even bought more fabric for it, but so far hasn't happened.  We'll see....I'll probably try size 8 next.



However, the doll version DID fit. As one would hope. 


And I also made the poor doll a few T-shirts.  The gray is scraps from one of Thing 1's shirts, and the sparkly purple was one of mine.  I used the Liberty Jane Trendy T-shirt pattern, which worked up really well.



No comments: