Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Finally able to sew again!

I had wrist surgery in February and haven't been able to sew until now. My wrist isn't where I'd like it to be, but I keep reminding myself that it will get better and stronger. In the meantime, at least I'm finally able to sew again!

And just in time. One of my besties had a birthday, and I needed to stitch some gifts!  First up, new fuzzy warm PJ pants! I cut these before surgery but didn't have time to sew them. This is B6887 as sized for my sister-in-law. I compared my usual PJ pants pattern that I use for her to this one, and it looked pretty spot on. I wanted to use a one-piece PJ pants pattern for this fabric, to minimize seams. It turned out great, and she loves it!


It's a fuzzy microfleece from JAF. I bought it eons ago, during a sale. And I added a ninja tag to the center back! She practices martial arts, so I thought that would be super fun.


No comments: