Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving right along....

On the road to stash reduction and increase in useful items! First up actually isn't stash - I bought the seersucker print on sale at JAF a month ago, I think. My boys love the pirate seersucker pants I made them last year, so I figured that another pair was in order for this summer. And then this one truly is stash! I had the shirt and fabric last year, intending to make a summer PJ set for my SIL's birthday, and it just didn't happen. This year, I was determined. I'm a few days late, but I'm sure she'll be okay with that. She likes to wear her boxers low on her hips, so I modified the size S of S9958 to have it hit where she likes them. It saves on fabric, too! (Not that I need any fabric savings with stash reduction plans, of course.)


No comments: