I'm cranking along, but didn't download the latest picture yet. Inspired by the success of my thermal PJs, I cut and sewed another raglan sleeve PJ set for DS#2 - this time in a cotton interlock that I've had now for about a year or so (the firetruck interlock from a retail therapy session). He loves them! I pulled them out the other night when he woke up at 4 am with a wet bed. Figured he'd need something to cheer him up before he went back to bed. These are another size T3 from KS SFT, but I added two inches in length to the body and sleeves of the shirt. That should make them wearable for much longer. The size T2 jammies now no longer cover his belly, though they still fit otherwise. :)
I also have some baby gifts in the works. A former student had a baby boy a few weeks ago, and so I wanted to make another baby jogging suit. This, of course, will be in a boy fabric (the baseball interlock from the same retail therapy session). Once again, I've cut the 3-6 month size (I like that option, plus I have it already traced and ready to go), and I also cut two out again. I can either give the second one to a friend at church or hold onto it as baby gift stash. We'll see...This will be made with white ribbing and I don't yet know about snap color. I'll see what looks best. I hope to have the set finished tonight.
I also have about half a dozen pairs of underwear cut out for DS#2, so hopefully I'll get those started tonight. I'm again using the That*Darn*Kat undies pattern. I just grabbed knit remnants and started cutting, so we'll see what they end up looking like. :) All will have either black or white ribbing, because I didn't want to go to the store to buy other colors. I'm trying to cut down on my stash - not add to it!