No pictures today. I finished another scrub shirt, but that will be its own post once I download the picture. And I'm down to hems and waist on a pair of boxers, so that, too, should be coming over the weekend. I cut out another shirt for DH - this time back to the earlier weight of broadcloth. He still hasn't worn the new grey shirt, so I don't know how he'll like that weight, but I know that he likes the weight of the navy one I made during the winter, because he wears it all the time! ;) This one will be burgundy, however, and it will have the buttons that were supposed to be on the navy one - oops!
Otherwise, I'm hoping to get back to work on the next size prototype shirts for the Things. That's getting a bit ridiculous, especially if I'm ever going to actually sew the dragon shirts. So hopefully those next ones will be done this weekend, maybe in time for the Fourth of July party we're going to. And I have a bunch of luggage tags to sew - all the interfacing is already fused, so it should be ready to go. And I cut out another scrub shirt for my friend's husband, but I don't want to start it until I get feedback on the one I just mailed. I used the new neckline binding, and I want to know how he likes that before I do the next one in the same way.
That's about it for now!