Saturday, April 23, 2011

Art-on-the-Go Kit!

We have an Easter service tomorrow, with no Sunday School classes or Children's Church, and we have an upcoming graduation ceremony - both times when we need to keep two young boys occupied and relatively quiet. I thought it would be a good time to make the Art-on-the-Go Kit, from Fishsticks Designs. Of course, with two boys, I needed two kits!

I used stash for both kits, a space print and a marble print. Instead of using fleece for the middle layer, I used flannel from an old sheet. The kits are supposed to contain ten pencils, but my boxes held a dozen, so I squeezed in twelve slots. And there is elastic to hold a notepad in place.

There's also elastic to hold the cover together when folded in half.
Looking forward to seeing how they like these in the morning!

No comments: