Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally, a picture!

This is a scrub hat from McCall 4116 - it's view G, in a size M. I've made it before, but this time it's for a friend who is graduating from vet school tomorrow. I hope that she likes it! I thought she'd get a kick out of the drinks fabric. This is actually the prototype for the "real" gift - scrub hats made with Beatles fabrics. But I need to be sure that the size M will fit her before I cut out the "real" fabrics. :) In the meantime, this also assured me that the hats for myself will need to be size L to cover all my hair. So it was good to get these done. I can't do any more on her hats until she tries this one on, so I'll work on the backpack for Thing 1 some more and maybe sew up the new seersucker summer pants I cut out for both Things....

No comments: