Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Angry Birds

So, Easter is coming....and I thought my niece could use a cute shirt. :)  Okay, so it's really that I needed an excuse to use the Easter Angry Birds print, and I thought it was a little too girly for my son.  But, you know....

So I spent a little while walking around the keepsake calicos, trying to find something to go with the print, and I finally settled on this multicolored hearts on a black background print.  I wasn't totally sure how it would work, but I thought it was the best option I saw that day.  And I think it looks okay!

This is the Izzy top again, by Climbing the Willow.  Based on the feedback from the two I sent in February, I made this the size 2T but added 2 inches in length.  This should be perfect for awhile.  Here's hoping she likes it!



No comments: