Friday, January 15, 2021

Lounge pants for a kiddo

I stopped by JAF the other day to look for a specific fabric to pet. Then this one caught my eye and it became an impulse buy for my niece. 😎 I'm going to assume that she won't mind. The fleece was on all sale, and it only took a yard to turn into a cute pair of lounge pants for her, just like the Grinch pair I made from the leftovers of my pants.


I ended up making a shirt to go with this one to send to my niece. I'm working through a bunch of shirts that I bought her and never did anything with, so.....the scraps of fleece that were leftover were useless, so I traced the unicorn constellation and made an applique from it.


I tried to echo the lines of the constellation in the stitching. Hopefully it looks good enough.

 

No comments: