Tuesday, January 12, 2021

STAR WARS CARDIGAN!!!

So three years ago, I finally made my first Cocoon Cardigan, which I'd been planning for some time (but was spurred by the desire to wear a Star Wars cardigan to a wedding). I wear it frequently still! And either just before or just after sewing that cardigan, I bought the fabric for the next one!


This was from JAF, and I believe it is a cotton-lycra type fabric. Very stretchy, and a lot of drape. The background is actually navy (it looks almost like faded black in this pic!), and those are Star Wars designs in constellations.

A picture of it all spread out. I made this exactly the same way as I did the maroon Star Wars cardigan, and my modifications are well described in that post.



And the obligatory but not very helpful picture on me. ;)
 

No comments: