Wednesday, January 27, 2021

New cross stitch finish!

I have made a few cross-stitch pieces from Climbing Goat Designs. Apparently I never blogged them, so here we go. 


This is the cat heart pattern. I made it for a friend who lost her cat.


This is the paw print heart pattern. I changed the colors to be bright instead of pastel, and I've made it twice now. Once was for an animal organization's fundraising auction, and the other (shown below) was to memorialize my own pets.


And then I've had quite a few more on my list. The Antartica snow globe has been one, and it was the one I chose to stitch at Christmas time. I've spent quite a few hockey games stitching this, and it's finally done! And I love it! I think I'm going to frame it in a painted hoop, like the cat heart above. I haven't decided for sure, but isn't it lovely?


 

No comments: