Sunday, January 3, 2021

Lounge pants for ME!

So last year, I found Grinch fleece on clearance at JAF, and I bought enough to make myself a pair of PJ/lounge pants. But I hadn't used a one piece pattern for my own PJ pants so far, so I didn't want to mess it up. Therefore, I started by trying on Thing 1's pants made from S8022. That sizing seemed to work, so I decided to try a test pair first, and also try adding patch pockets. Clearly I never bothered to blog the results, so here you go. The most ridiculously loud pair of lounge pants ever. The Husband begged me to burn them. 😎 I have no idea where I put them, so he may have gotten his wish.


 But the loud pair did tell me what I needed to know, so just in time for this Christmas (literally on Christmas Eve!), I cut into my Grinch fleece and made myself a pair of lounge pants. I decided to leave the pockets off this time, especially since I'm usually wearing a cardigan or hoodie in the house, so I'll have a pocket for my phone. We'll see....


They're super cozy! And this is a better look at the print.




1 comment:

Lisa Laree said...

LOL! I love the angry bird pants! TOO FUNNY!!! But the Grinch print is dead perfect for Christmas lounging! I think I need some cozy lounge-ables....hm....